2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grrrr

Sorry I didn't post after my session last night. I got started late and was really tired after. I only ended up playing 68 SNGs and it was rough riding from the get go. I ended up down -$183 compliments of bubbling a bunch of games. This session was exactly like my last session in that only a few individual hands determined whether it was going to be a winning or losing session. Oh well.

I'm still $933 away from completing Phase One but I have a feeling I'm gonna have a sick rush of like 100 games where I make most of that. I'm playing every single day trying to catch that rush.

I'm planning on playing a ton tonight as I finally got some good sleep last night. I'll post a fresh graph after my session tonight.

Stay Cool

No comments: