2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bad Day

-$584 today.

I spent the majority of the session losing virtually every single coin flip possible. One thing about tournament poker is if you aren't winning coin flips you aren't gonna go far. Period.

I cashed the $55 Nightly 70K guarantee and had a few top three finishes in 45-mans.

The 180-mans were again pathetic but I'm sick of complaining about them. I know I'm playing amazing and I know they'll turn around eventually and I'll be killing 'em.

I don't feel like posting graphs or getting too in depth tonight. I'm prbly gonna take a day off pretty soon. I think I'm feeling a little burned out.

Gl out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy, i think i've posted a comment here before, but just wanted to let you know i'm enjoying your blog and the challenge. its a nice distraction to read your daily progress and i'm hoping you crush the 25k goal. just wondering if i could ask you some questions?

1) how do you even get that many sngs going at once? i like playing the 180 mans but i seriously end up waiting like an hour for any but the $4.40 to get started...
2)how many hours/day do you end up playing?
3)ever play cash games?
4)where are you from?

adamsapple19 said...

Thanks for the nice words!

1) The 180-mans run once about every 5 to 8 minutes when I play them in the evening. I run three of those and three 45-mans at a time.

2) Usually six to eight hours, rarely more than ten hours. It depends on if I run deep in my MTTs or not.

3) No. I used to play a lot of cash games but I switched to MTTs. I feel like there is more strategy and skill in tournament play and that there is more money to make.

4) Colorado