2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

130 SNGs on Tuesday

I cranked out 130 SNGs over a seven hour period and managed to be down a negligible -$45 bucks. If just like five or ten single hands had gone my way out of that whole damn session I could have been up three or maybe four hundred. Its such a funny game. I find it hard to believe that I could be up $3,750 in my first 1200 SNGs and somehow be just barely above break even in my last 1200 SNGs. So much frustration in this game. I guess it really comes down to accepting the good with the bad and marching on.

Anyway I'll keep cranking out these sessions and one of these times I'll catch the rush I'm looking for to put me over the $5K bankroll mark. I feel like I'm so close now.

Stay cool

No comments: