2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Tourney Win!

Today was just the second day of Phase Two where I'm allowed to play MTTs and I've cranked out 29 so far. Good news is tonight I've already had two big milestones! Not only did I make my first final table but I logged my first tourney win of the project in the evening $5 (2r1a) with 415 players for $1,182.76!


















This increases my roll by a significant 26% and completely offsets the lost buyins of the other 28 MTTs I've played with no results.

I played less MTTs and SNGs today than yesterday. Apparently I was really tired cuz I slept until this afternoon and didn't even get started til 6pm. I guess all this playing and blogging and just being emotionally involved in this project has wiped some energy out of me.

Anyway I played 12 MTTs and 38 SNGs this evening. I ran just awful in all the other MTTs except the one I won obv. Thats the thing with MTTs though... you usually either completely crap out or have a good score. There seems to be very little in between. Keeping your emotions in check is really the hardest part (for me anyway)

The SNGs went "meh". I ended up a little bit but I ran pretty crappy at my 45-man FTs and there was definitely potential for more winnings.

Daily SNG graph:
























I think I'm gonna drop the $16/18-mans for now and just focus on the $12/45-mans. I think I'm also gonna run one or two of the $12/180-mans at a time during my sessions for awhile.

Well I don't feel like rambling on like I did in yesterday's post so I'm gonna wrap it up.

Btw I know some of you guys are watching me play sometimes cuz I see some comments on the rail. Please feel free to say hi and I'll gladly say hi back. I don't always have my chat tab on so I won't always see but its good to know you guys are out there and involved in this!

Also I'm getting a lot of emails and PMs on P5s with questions about the project and other personal projects you guys are working on. I may not get to them right away but I will eventually so be patient with me on those. Also a lot of you are telling me that my blog and this project have been inspirational. I can't get enough of those comments! Knowing that I've had that kind of effect on people is the best feeling for me, even better than winning tourneys.

Well I'm back at it tomorrow. Glglglglglgllgl to all of you!

No comments: