2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, June 7, 2009

91 SNGs Tonight

As I mentioned in my lengthy post yesterday, I was very confident things would be turning around for me soon. I've been losing and breaking even for so long it had to let up eventually. Well I broke through pretty huge with tonight's session. It started out pretty rough but I didn't care. I want to be done with Phase One so badly I kept on loading games up anyway. Eventually things turned around and when the dust finally settled I was +$516 on the session. Heres tonight's session graph:
























At one point I think I was actually above the $4500 profit mark but I can't know that because I'm running twelve tables at a time and I'm constantly loading new games up whenever I bust. If I hadn't run so poorly in my last 20 games I prbly would have completed Phase One tonight. Oh well.

Heres where I stand right now after 53 days:

























I'm just $187 away from having a 5K roll and being able to say I completed Phase One. Providing I don't run like crap tomorrow I should be able to push over that hump and start with Phase Two on Monday.

Also tomorrow I'm prbly playing the majors on Full Tilt... the brawl, the 750k, and the mulligan. I might not be awake by noon for the brawl but the other two I'll be playing.

Well not much else to report I guess. I'm pretty excited now that I'm within breathing distance of being done with this first phase. Hopefully tomorrows the day I get it done.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Nice work. Good luck in the majors tomorrow.