2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Decent Day

+541 today. Made a final table.

I cashed only the 3r and 10 1r1a and FTd the 10 1r for 6th and $650. Took a retarded beat in the $162 just before the money for what woulda been a nice stack. No matter what ppl say there are definitely plenty of fishes still out there to make money from in ALL stakes of tournament poker.



















The 180 and 45 mans turned around decently today. I had a 3rd and a 4th in 180 mans and a few min cashes and won a couple 45 mans.

























I'm still -$460 in the 180 mans since I started them early last week but once I start shipping some 1sts that won't even be a problem.

Well thats pretty much it. I feel like I'm playing pretty well and I'm looking forward to getting to $25K pretty soon. Its just a matter of getting in there everyday and playing my best.

glgl

No comments: