2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, June 5, 2009

Good Session

I only played 40 SNGs tonight (easily the fewest I've played in a while) but it was a good session ending at +$353. Once it gets around midnight my time the 45-man action really dies out and I hate to have to drop to the $6 buyins to keep my screens full.

Heres the graph:

























I'm now just $580 away from completing Phase One. One good session could put me over the top or I could have to grind it out some more, who knows. I sure wish I could run like I did in my first 1200 games where 80% of my sessions were winners and most of those were big winners. The last 1300 games have been so swingy its been unreal. I never know what to expect from session to session anymore.

Btw you may notice the Sharkscope chart showing me with $12 more than I show on the right of the blog on the bankroll updater. I guess sharkscope must have missed one of my $12 45-man games. The accurate number will ALWAYS be on the right as that is my actual account balance.

Well back at it again tomorrow. Hopefully I can put a lid on Phase One in the next couple sessions and move up to Phase Two and MTTs.

No comments: