2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tons of Deep Runs

I played 10 MTTs and 24 SNGs tonight. I cashed and ran deep in a bunch of the MTTs and took 2nd in a 180-man.

I cashed both the $55 6max MTTs finishing 15th and 7th (losing flips in both to bust) and bubbling the FT of the 2nd one. I cashed the $5 (2r1a) that I won last night but ran my AK into AA. I cashed the 3r and lost my stack in a 100k pot when my AA lost to QQ aipf 10J1098. Busted the Nightly 70K in 56th place when I ran my 1010 into 22 on a 234 flop. Busted somewhere around 100th in the $10r. Just bubbled the 20r.

It was definitely an evening ripe with possibilities but absolutely nothing huge materialized. Oh well. All you can do with tourneys is put yourself in position time and time again. Eventually things work out. I did manage to log a +$500 session so it definitely wasn't all for nothing.

I'm playing with amazing confidence and my reads are ridiculously sharp. I want so badly to complete this project within the time line I set out.

Daily SNG graph:
























As I mentioned above I got 2nd in a $12/180-man. I like the structures in those as they are a bit slower than the 45-mans. I'm gonna run 180-mans and 45-mans only from now on and drop the 18-mans all together most likely.

Well thats it. Back to the grind tomorrow.

1 comment:

Johnny Jazz said...

Brilliant :) I reckon you'll make it :)