2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, June 19, 2009

Day Off

I didn't play on Thursday the 18th (Day 65).

In my last session on the 17th I felt myself being anxious and generally unfocused. Well its not that I was "unfocused" just that I didn't feel as focused as usual. I was easily irritable and frustrated. It really drives me crazy when I'm playing and I don't feel like I'm playing my best. I'm very obsessive-compulsive. I think the day off did me some good.

It should be a pretty busy weekend. I'm gonna hit the stars project hard Fri, Sat, and Sunday and also on Sunday I'm playing the Brawl, Mulligan, and 150 seat main event satellite on full tilt. Would be pretty dope to scoop a main event seat for $535 but only like 1 in 24 players will get a seat so I'm not holding my breath. Its still a way +ev tourney (as is the wsop main event) so I feel like I should play it.

glgl

No comments: