2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sharkscope Leaderboard!





I was looking at my sharkscope stats and thinking that they looked pretty solid so I decided to plug my name into the leaderboard search function to see if I qualified for any leaderboards. I wasn't expecting it to come back with anything but apparently I'm ranked 12th for the year 2009 already in total profit in Multi-Table SNGs from $16 to $35 buy-in.

Weeeeeee I've always been envious of players with stars next to their names on sharkscope and now I'm one of them ha. I want to progress this to a gold star meaning I'll be in the top 5.

2009 has been such a fun year for me already... making money, making friends, and earning stars like a 2rd grader ha. I hope you guys are out there working hard towards your goals and having some fun along the way-

-Adam

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky fish....if I was any good....I would take your bank roll.

Chris Prime said...

By the way....Don left that comment.

theshanetrain22 said...

wish i still had my diamond star :(

J said...

gj

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.