2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day Off

I took today off. It was my first day off in weeks.

I watched The Colorado Rockies win their 10th straight game. That was nice.

I also looked through the Stars MTT lineup and came up with a rough schedule more reflective of the "new" bankroll.

Even though the roll stands at 12K+ I'm really not going to be changing a whole lot. I can add in any freezeout up to a $162 buyin and any rebuy up to a $55 buyin. The majority of my MTTs are still gonna be midstakes buyins where theres a lot of dead money. On Sundays I might throw in one of the $216 majors.

The $12/45 and 180 mans will remain a staple of my daily grind.

I've got 39 days to reach $25,000 or more.

Back at it tomorrow. Gl out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you recommended the book "The Poker Mindset" and was wondering if there were any strategy books/websites that you used to become such a good player? I've enjoyed keeping up with your project and seeing you do so well! Keep it up and best of luck

adamsapple19 said...

no websites. i read dan harrington's tourney books a while back and i def recommend those for strategy. he goes over a lot of different scenarios and options.

i also recommend watching top players play. seeing what they do is always helpful. i used to watch annette15 play and that really opened up my eyes to a lot of things i wasnt seeing before.

beyond that the best thing really is just to play! get in there and get experience like no tomorrow. you wont become a great player overnight but with time and dedication and the right mindset it WILL happen.

gl bro :)

Anonymous said...

That was definitely a vary tough beat you took in the $100 tourney man. I feel your frustration but keep grinding and I'm sire you will hit that illustrious 5 figure score soon enough. You definitely have the skills. Keep up the blogs.

Brendan (CubsFan318)

Oh yeah thanks for the mention in the blog if you were talking about me lol