2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ship The Main Event Seat!!!!

After seven hours of play I won a $12,000 package to the WSOP Main Event on Full Tilt!!

Too exciting imo...


















I don't really even know what to say about this. Its basically unexpected. I mean I ponied up $535 for the satt obv expecting to do well but its still pretty surreal. In a post I made a few days ago I said I was playing this because there was gonna be a lot of dead money in it and boy was I right. Its hard to believe such idiotic people even have $535 to play a tournament with...

well more on this later after I've had a chance to figure it all out.

I played 53 SNGs on Stars today and came out +$400. I ran some MTTs and finished 10th in the $10 cubed (the tourney I've final tabled twice in the last nine days). I also ran very deep in the $27.50 (25K guar) and busted 22nd I think. Overall it was a pretty good day for the project and the bankroll is just under 15K.

Ok well I'm gonna really try to play my ass off this week on Stars and put in some good volume since I'm gonna be in Vegas for at least a few days in early July.

glgl

4 comments:

Boo said...

Congrats! Awesome job!

bustinBIG said...

Sweet!!!..., your blog inspired me to grind SNG's, and it's going well.gl & enjoy LV!

Jason M Walker said...

you got supernova aswell??

wp mate sick blog

ferocious kitty said...

Congratulations!
Now its time for step 2, go ship the main event!