2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Looking for 2009 WSOP Staking

With the WSOP around the corner and all the dead money out there to be made I am interested in participating this year for the first time. However, being that I am a midstakes player and very conservative w/ my bankroll I don't feel comfortable taking shots at $1,500 to $5,000 events.

With this in mind I decided I would make myself available to be staked for WSOP events. I know there are ppl out there looking to invest but I don't know how to get in touch with them. Maybe they can find me.

Here's what I have to offer: Over the last four months I have made twenty-three final tables with twelve of them resulting in top three finishes. Here are all my 1K+ scores since December 1st (click to enlarge):

















Blue scores indicate tournaments on PokerStars, everything else is on Full Tilt Poker. I play 90% of my tournaments on Full Tilt Poker. My full results can be found on OfficialPokerRankings.com under "adamsapple19".

In addition to these MTT results I have also played over one-thousand 45-man and 90-man SNGs in the last four months with an ROI of 39%. I've even made it onto a Sharkscope leaberboard for Total Profit in 2009 (click to enlarge):





I feel like I've been a very consistent winner and have an excellent understanding of multi-table tournament strategy. I play poker for a living online (with no backers) but I'm available to play any events during the WSOP this summer.

If you're interested in working out a staking arrangement please email me at adamsapple1919@gmail.com

1 comment:

sprstoner said...

good luck at wsop man.

i was trying to get a stake myself, but it seems i can only get backed live if i give up my online action too, which im not interested in doing at this time.

so for the bigger events i guess i will sell pieces of myself, always plenty of ppl wanting to buy.

take some shit down.