2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st Results

This morning I went to the Animal Shelter and adopted a beagle (named him Braveheart). The paperwork took a little while longer than I thought so I missed playing the $11 1r1a on full tilt and $22 big ante tourney on Stars.

However I did play every single other tourney on my October Schedule, which is 16 MTTs... not too bad for a guy who's been getting overly upset lately with every little thing related to poker.

I mincashed two of the $26s on full tilt. I got 19th in the $75 6max on Full Tilt and busted when I ran my AKo into 1010 five-handed and couldn't hit. Oh well.

I then mincashed the $22 1r1a on stars. That was my only Stars cash in fact.

I also played four $26/45 mans on full tilt and finished a very frustrating 8th, 14th, 19th, and 10th. Ironically, I lost coin flips in all four of them to bust late. I lost two flips holding the pairs and lost two flips holding the overs. Gay. Anyway...

There was a lot of standard bullshit going on and I was finding myself incredibly upset immediately following the event but the anger went away after five minutes or so.

I feel like I played really well today.

As long as I stick to this schedule at least five days a week I know I'm gonna be pleased with the results.

Back at it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three day downswing. I'm pretty sure I've been losing 7 out of 10 preflop all ins during this stretch regardless if my hole cards were ahead or behind. Seeing so many hands go down the drain to end my tourney life is crushing my soul. I almost broke down and cried during the last session. But in looking back with each completed session (I play 45 max SNGs), I see that I'm still finishing at my standard ITM% and my early exit percentage is still in the single digits. This tells me that I am playing my "normal" game and have not been tilting (much). I am just losing more than a fair share of the coin flips during this stretch and can't crack top three ITM for the bigger bucks. This will pass, sooner or later. All you're doing well, Adam.