2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, October 5, 2009

October 4th Results

Gotta make this post quick, playing right now.

First Sunday was "meh".

I didn't cash a thing on Full Tilt (thats two consec days now).

Went deep and finished like 37th in the early $109 on Stars (1,666 entrants).

Also went deep in the corresponding $22 MTT starting at the same time.

Also finished top 100 in the $22 1r1a on Stars.

Once I can start running decent late I can make some FTs and make some money.

Just gotta keep plugging away.

Played exactly 70 MTTs in the first four days of this month. That's a record for me and almost a milestone.

I'm really forcing myself to stick w/ this schedule and I feel pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. And stay Grinding.

Htown joe