2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Couple FTs

Played a bunch of MTTs tonight on stars and full tilt. I FTd the $20r 6max on full tilt and finished 4th for about $1,530. Then several hours later I FTd the monster-field $3r on stars and got 6th for about $1,560.





I also ran deep in the 75K guarantee on full tilt (1st = like 26K yum yum) but busted like 20th shortly after my JJ lost to AJo aipf - Kx10Qx obv. I never do anything in this tourney. Oh well.

As I mentioned in my last post (yesterday), I'm basically done with grinding the ridiculous turbo SNGs on stars. So with the extra space on my screens I'm grinding MTTs and 45-mans on full tilt along side my stars MTTs. At the end of the day, poker is my living and I need to make money... and the turbo SNGs on stars are just so swingy and only marginally profitable.

I think its ironic how I've been grinding the hell out of MTTs on stars over the last couple weeks only to be on an ugly downswing and its the 3r of all tourneys that puts a good dent in the downswing ha. Crazy.

Well that's about it I guess. Tomorrow I'm heading down to Trinidad, Colorado to see the boundary line in the rocks from 65 million years ago when the dinosaurs went extinct (via a massive asteroid) and I'm pretty excited. Ya that's right, I'm a total nerd. Anyway, apparently Trinidad is the best place in the world to see the boundary line and its only 100 miles from me. So that will be fun. Gl everyone.

Edit: I'm in love w/ this girl

No comments: