2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Session Back

My 25K session yesterday was pretty awful. I played a lot of MTTs. I ran deep in the 22c, 55 (80k guar), 55 (40k guar), 33 2r1a, and 3r. I either lost flips or took ridiculous beats to bust from all those. Standard I guess.

I've mentioned this before but I feel its worth mentioning again. Throughout my sessions I'm either an observer or active participant in hands where players are making atrocious mistakes. In other words, there are still tons of fish in the sea ha. There is, without question, lots of money to be made in midstakes tourneys.

Anyway I also ran like total shit in the 180 mans, surprise surprise. I've played 259 of them since the start of this project and have yet to win one. I've got two 2nds and several 6th thru 9th finishes but thats it. I can't believe how I'm running in these things. The variance is disgusting.

I had a 1st, 2nd, and a few other cashes in 45 mans yesterday so that helped a little.

Also yesterday I ran a contest in OT in P5s. I was giving away two $5 prizes to the best two pics of girls in baseball hats. I ended up shipping $50 to six different winners ha but it was def fun. Heres the link to this contest and here are my fav pics from it:


These were my top two pics:


























I picked these as the top two cuz I was looking for pretty faces, huge smiles, and hair pouring out of the cap.












Other favs:




























































Celebrities:




















Alyssa Milano































Shannon Elizabeth


Lots of cowboy hat posts. This was my fav:



























I'm gonna be running some contests similar to this in OT on P5s in the near future so stay tuned and make some free cash!

Well its about time for my session today. Despite yesterday's ugly session I feel strong today so hopefully I can run well.

glgl

No comments: