2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back At It

K so after taking two weeks off from the 25K Project I'm ready to hit it full force again starting tomorrow.

For the last two weeks I've been busy mass multi-tabling cash games and earning VPPs so I can make sure I earn Supernova status this year. I played 74,000 hands and picked up about 16,000 VPPs. Sadly I'm down 18 buyins but w/e. I'm down 9 buyins @ 100nl and down 9 buyins @ 50nl. Having played almost 75,000 hands that's really not a horrible losing rate but I must have a leak somewhere while 24-tabling cuz I feel like I should be winning after 75K hands.

I think I'm making my decisions too quickly. I know I've been running really awful too. My aces keep getting run down by anything and everything and I'm running KK into AA like its my job. But I'm not sure how much of it is running bad or being overwhelmed by all the action. I need to figure it out.

Either way I'll get it all back and then some. I'm not the type who quits. And whats most important is that I figured out a sick way to earn VPPs and FPPs on Stars w/o having to risk much. In just two weeks I picked up 1/6th the required annual VPPs to make Supernova by playing small stakes cash only. Did I mention the 40,000 FPPs I picked up too? Ha. I think that's pretty gross. God bless Table Ninja imo.

K so the roll on stars is @ 14K and I need to get to 25K. I've only got 17 days to get this done. Maybe I can do it and maybe I can't. Depends on how I run. But don't worry even if I don't get it done in the time line I set out I will for sure get it done.

My mind is so constantly active I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna do after the 25K Project. I'm contemplating doing a prop bet on Full Tilt in a similar bankroll building project. This might be a little premature but I'm thinking of something along the lines of trying to turn $50 bucks into 50K in 150 days. I'll need to see what kind of action I can get on this though. I'd love to hear some feedback on this.

glgl

No comments: