2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update

I haven't posted in several days so I thought I'd give an update.

In addition to Stars, I've been playing a lot on Full Tilt lately. I'm sick of the turbo SNG swings on Stars so I'm running 45-mans and MTTs on Full Tilt along side my Stars MTTs. At this point I don't see myself grinding too many more SNGs on Stars so I'll be finishing up the 25K Project w/ MTTs only most likely.

Well hopefully I'll have some final tables to post here pretty soon.

Gl out there as always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened, you fizzled out? Do you prefer FTP to PS? GL keep posting. Seems like ur enthusiasm is fading and your blog.

adamsapple19 said...

ha, nah.

just that i need to make monies. so instead of wasting my time grinding turbo sngs on stars im grinding on full tilt.

im still grinding stars mtts.