2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Few More FTs

Since my last post I played about 30 MTTs w/o a FT. Tonight I made up for it with three FTs, two on stars, one on full tilt.

I got 4th again in the 20r 6max on full tilt for $1,250. I ran AQo into 77 on a Ax7 flop 4-handed and gg me. Neat.



At the same time I was at the FT of the first $55 6max on stars. There was one huge fish and he paid me off a few times but finally bested me on the final hand when his KQo outdrew my AJo aipf. I ended up 3rd and picked up $1,250 in that one too.



Then an hour or so later I came into the FT of the $27.50 (25K guarantee) 1/9 in chips. Sexy spot. Tons of fish, only ICuRaRook to contend with. He went busto about a half hour in and it was just me and the fishes. I was loving it.

I played my heart out and got the money in good several times against some unbelievably awful players only to get drawn out on. I finally busted 3rd when my 66 lost KJo xxxxJ. Whatever. This one pissed me off quite a bit cuz 1st was almost 6K and I had to get real unlucky not to ship it. Oh well, such is poker.



Overall it was obv a fantastic night. I have zero regrets about how I played. Still tho I haven't shipped anything in quite a while and its been a little frustrating.

So the Stars Project roll is just under 15K now. I've been running so awful on stars the last few weeks that I really needed tonight's two FTs.

I feel like I'm playing fantastic lately and I've been putting in 15+ MTTs per night so I think thats a good combo. Hopefully some good things will happen for me soon.

Gl out there as always and thanks for the railage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awsome tks for the post. gl