2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, January 31, 2009

2nd in 70K on Stars

Took 2nd in the Stars $55 70K guarantee for $9,418. I just played my usual aggro game and held in spots where I needed to hold. Oh and I sucked out against AA with A10o with like 150 players left ha. But I paid for that later when down to three tables as my 1010 lost to 66 AIPF xxxx6 for a monster pot. But I kept my cool and stayed focused. When HU play began I was a 2 to 1 dog in chips and about 10 minutes into the match I ran my AJo into his AKcc aipf and that was it.

This has been a fantastic month and all my hard work has been paying off.

My friend Shanetrain22 posted some of my results from this month on P5s in this thread. Thanks bro!!

I'll throw up a January recap post in a couple days. As always glglgllglgglgl to all you guys out there!!!

3 comments:

Keith said...

This has been a long time coming. Congrats man, I know you've paid your dues.

Anonymous said...

Lucky fish.

Andrew Ko said...

your not human! ha

AndrewKo/LiquidFireAK