2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, January 5, 2009

Five FTs/Five Nights

K its just getting scary now ha. I shipped 2nd in the $109 30K 6max tonight for $5100. Was completely card dead HU. Oh well. I got sick lucky at the start of the FT when I 3 bet shipped A7o against AJo and the board came 3J645 ha. I never worry about results when I'm the one doing the aggressing.

This is kinda funny cuz just yesterday I was doing some serious complaining about how I've never even made it to the second hour of this tourney and how I was so upset I was thinking of cutting it out of my schedule ha. Its silly the things we say in the heat of the moment. Anyway, I was completely card dead in this tourney all the way through the 3rd hour. I was like 171/171 and then 154/154 for the longest time. The slow structure is super helpful, another reason I love the late night tourneys on Full Tilt.

So this is 5 FTs in 5 consecutive nights for like 15K or something. Too sick. I'm playing well and obv running well. Plus this nightly schedule is amazing imo (see my last post). Its nice being a jobless, familyless bum who can play tourneys all night long like a total degenerate ha.

Looks like I'm getting closer to my goal of a 20K profit month. I'm only four days into the month and I'm at like 13K already. But I know I won't be running like this all the time and progress will get slow. THAT is when the true test of a tourney player's abilities are tested. EVERYONE looks like a genius when they're running well but only the best of the best rise to the top during the bad times. I hope I can be one of the best.

2 comments:

nhggfu said...

wpwp
add me to ur blogroll and u will run like jesus on a treadmill.

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the 1st the other night. i was railing a mate then recognized your name from p5s and was like "wtf run goot?"

anyway nice come back to beat that intergra guy.

Ship It Lads - Jason