2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Took a Week Off

I took a week off from playing since my last score to do a few things with my money. One of the things I wanted to get done is to put some money onto Stars so I can start playing a few tourneys over there. Full Tilt will still be my "main" site for grinding most of my tourneys but it will be nice to have a shot at some of the ridiculously huge tourneys they have over there.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back at things tomorrow. I'll prbly still be playing mostly at night cuz my sleep schedule is all screwy (up til 8am, waking at 3pm) but I really like those night tourneys anyway.

Hope you guys are doing well out there and sorry for a week straight with no posts. Looks like I'm getting a pretty good number of hits recently so I'm gonna be serious about posting frequently even if I'm not making any noise in tourneys.

glglg out there!

btw no doubt you heard about the plane making an emergency landing in the Hudson River in NYC a few days ago. Well here's the surveillance video released by the Coast Guard just today of that landing... this story is so incredible.

No comments: