2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, January 11, 2009

7th FT This Month...


Well this month is turning even sicker. I took 3rd in the Saturday $109 75K for $9,847. The entire tourney was a sick roller coaster ride. I was short for the longest time then i was 1/95 and CL for the longest time. Then down to the final five tables my stack fluctuated like mad. I went from 32/36 to 12/30 to 22/23 etc etc. Then at the final two tables my KK held against AKdd and I was back to average. I stayed out of the way for the most part and was able to avoid confrontations for large chunks of my stack. I limped into the FT 8/9 with about 15 BBs. A few hands in I ran my JJ into AA aipf and watched as the board came KQ109x. So instead of being out 9th I doubled to 3/8 ha. 6-handed I was 2/6 with ComeonPhish1 pwning and ran my AKo into the KK of the donk who ended up 2nd. I was the shorty then and somehow made it from 6th to 3rd as the micro stack.

Its sick how well we play when we feel like we have nothing to lose.

Anyway my January goal is met as of now. I have like 22K in profit but theres still 20 days left. Things can turn shitty just as quickly as they turn good. So I'm just gonna keep my head on sharp and continue to play within my bankroll and whatever range buy-ins I feel comfortable with. I think a lot of good players make the mistake of jumping up into higher stakes before they're actually ready. I'm going to take my time and pwn slowly but surely.

8 comments:

Jason M Walker said...

wow dude you are gross. you inspired me to create a blog.

check it out : http://jwalker1981.blogspot.com/

Andrew Ko said...

wow your tearing it up!! keep it up!!

J said...

doin good man keep it up...

btw it was fun stealing ur blinds in the TLB freeroll you were sitting out of earlier lol

Anonymous said...

your tearing this shit up enjoy it

Arsonist88 said...

I want to be Adam when I grow up.

sprstoner said...

good shit man.. kiu

Anonymous said...

ok ok...now its time to get back to work!!!nice job man!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!