2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Won the 17K

I shipped the 17K for $4500. Nothing too special happened really. I just played aggro and won a shitload of flips when the time was right. Was a Jamie Gold like domination of the FT compliments of my QQ holding against 88 on a 567 flop then my AK outrunning 44 then my KQss outrunning 55 then my AJdd outrunning 1010 ha. In fact I think I knocked out all but one player at the FT. Its good to run good imo.

My last session, on Thursday night, I got 6th in the 18K for just over 1K. My QQ lost to A8ss for a CL pot or else I prbly woulda won that one too ha.

Anyway I wasn't really putting in a ton of volume for a while there but lately I've been feeling like pwning so I'm back to the night schedule I love so much.

January is obviously a month I'll never forget. I can't imagine I'll ever run better than I have been since Christmas. I keep waiting for the downswing to hit but I keep pushing through and hitting scores. No complaints obv ha.

GL guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job man talk at you later

Anonymous said...

Congrats buddy!

I'm still waiting on our session on Skype....I could really use it right now.

Keith said...

Sick!
Still waiting for some run good to kick in for me. What a good motivator though to see what you've done this month.