2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, January 26, 2009

Won the 11K

So after winning the 17K last night I just shipped the $20 rebuy 11K guarantee for like $3500 tonight. I'm absolutely in love with this night schedule I've been playing. Small fields, soft fields, very good blind structures, and decent payouts. What more could a mid-stakes tourney grinder ask for?

I put a ridic amount of pressure on my opponents once we got 3-handed and chipped up to a monster CL w/o one single showdown. That put me in good position HU as a 2-1 CL. Got lucky on the last hand but thats how it goes. As I've mentioned in a previous post I don't ever worry about the results of the hand when I'm the one pushing the action. Being aggro and pushing the action is how you win tourneys. Period.

So I guess I'm at about ten FTs for the month with over 30K in profit. Theres still a few days left and I wonder if I can make anything else happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you made it to the final two tables of the 12.5k and the 17k as well.

Thank you for sitting on Skype with me the entire time and articulating your thoughts on each and every situation.

It is easy to say that you are running well....but the truth is, you know what you are doing. You put some much pressure on everyone else around you at the tables that they keep making mistakes....and the fact that you recognize and dissect these situations makes you a great player.

The best has yet to come for you.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

great work this month.....

and keep it up.... you've inspired me

in more ways with your blog...

all the best


K1d_Styles

Jason M Walker said...

sucha sicko!

wp

ps. when did you start playing mtts?

J said...

Great Job man...Keep up the good work! (February is MINE) :)