2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, July 30, 2010

2nd in 18K


What an emotionally draining month July has been. I've taken a good amount of time off the past couple weeks and my sleep schedule has gotten kinda screwy. I've been burnt out on poker as this month has been such a roller coaster ride.

I played last night for the first time since Sunday (the 25th) and I only played the second half of my schedule (starting at 11pm). Luckily I was able to pull out a 2nd place in the $26 18k Guarantee. I really needed the boost of confidence.

The money doesn't even get me back to my peak profit for the year but the confidence-booster is probably more important anyway. It reminds me that my heater WILL come.

1 comment:

vizer02 said...

Hey,

My blog is now located at www.vizer02.com. Can you update the link on your website please?

Thanks,

Vizer