2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Healthy volume, anyway...

Having played 293 tourneys so far this month, and given the fact there are still nine full days of play left, I'm easily on pace to have my second largest month of the year in terms of volume (and largest since I stopped playing low stakes tourneys). This is good news.

And while the absurd beats and situations won't come to an end, I'm very happy with my play and my focus this month. All I can do is focus on making good decisions and continue playing. That's ALL we can do in this game. The rest takes care of itself.

4 comments:

janmoh said...

With the volume you do + good decisions I predict a heater coming up for you. Just keep PERSEVERING!
Enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

keep truck'n Adam, always love the insight, keeps me going

K1d_styles

Unknown said...

All it takes is one good run on Sunday....

Do you ever try and satty into the bigger tourines like the super Tuesday or Sunday 500? I think it would be worth it to try and get into the ST since the field is always small and just min-cashing is a couple K. They don't have great satty's though, IIRC.

gl!

Fubusama said...

Keep it up... varience in MTTs is usually sick but seems like you're nice and consistent.

You have a cool site - you should have it ranked at http://www.elitepokersites.com.

Keep up the good work, and good luck at the tables!

@Fubusama