2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Stuck

On July 1st I won the 20K for 5.2k. Things were looking up. Then I ran deep in a whole bunch of tourneys and got disappointed tremendously. Then I won the 15K for 4k and change. Things were again looking up. Then I continued to run deep in some big tourneys but come up short at the end.

Overall, my last 250 games have been intense, frustrating, and worst, not even break even. Since the 20K win on July 1st I'm down 1k. It's completely absurd. I've been playing so well. This is one of those stretches where if just a few hands had gone differently I'd be up 10 or 15k on the month right now instead of sitting at 4k.

Two nights ago I bubbled the FT of the 30c. Tonight I bubble the FT of the 20r when my AK lost to 88 then I go onto bubble the FT of the 20k when my AK lost to KQ.

Obv Sunday was another disappointment... like I even need to mention it.

Just sigh. Gotta keep movin' along though. My big rush IS out there and it WILL come.

No comments: