2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Absurd Opportunities

I've had an upsetting last couple nights. They have basically summed up my frustration this year as a whole.

I've now bubbled the final table of the Fifty/Fifty and the Nightly Seventy Grand three times EACH this year. Not a single FT in either and they have been the staple of my nightly schedule since basically February.

Last night I bubbled the 23K FT and tonight I finished 7th in the Turbo Fiddy (another tourney I just get raped in).

Every time I think I'm on the cusp of a breakthrough month or a huge upswing I start to run well below expectation. My average buyin for the year stands at $40.82 (through 2,033 games) while my average profit per game stands at just $20.04. This is an absurd ratio. This is the kind of profit margin I had when I grinded 45-mans.

I know that 40K profit is on the LOW end of expectation for any given 2,000-game period based on the schedule I've played and the +EV decisions I've made. It's just a matter of time until I breakthrough and start seeing the results I know I should be seeing.

Tomorrow is yet another Sunday and yet another bevy of opportunities. Hopefully I can turn my long string of upsetting Sundays around.

No comments: