2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Won the $26 6max KO

As advertised.















This is another tourney (per my last post) that has haunted me a long time. A few FTs before but never won it. Feels good obv.

I finished a disgusting 10th place in the 20r on Stars tonight also. I lost a flip on the bubble. So be it. Not a bad night considering I played an abbreviated schedule. I stopped loading @ 11pm (see my current schedule).

So I've played more tourneys in the last six days than I ever have, having already played 127 MTTs in just the first six days of July. In my last post I noted how I was 2/3 of the way to a Triple Crown, having won a tourney on UB and Full Tilt within a six-day period, thus leaving me with just one day to win a tourney on Stars to complete the crown. I mentioned how it wasn't a big deal.

Well it ended up being a bigger deal to me than I thought because I stayed up all of Friday morning (having been up all day Thursday) and played 40 tourney on Stars that were qualifiable for the TC. I loaded tourneys for 12 hours. The best I managed was a 14th in an $8r and a 17th in the $50 1r1a. It was exhausting and left me very unsatisfied but I feel like it was worth the effort. Winning a TC would have made my year.

Anyway, I proceeded to bubble the FT of the 50/50 AGAIN on Saturday night then have a really awful Sunday (losing 1k). I FTd the $55 Sniper 10K Guarantee on UB last night with the chip lead but ended up finishing a very disappointing 8th at a table full of complete fish. I'm very happy I won this tourney tonight because I was on a 3k downswing coming into today with a lot of bitter, close finishes in the process.

K I'm tired so I'm off to bed. GL out there.

edit: also officially broke the 40k profit mark.

No comments: