2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, July 2, 2010

Starting July with a Bang!

Won the 20k for $5,200.
















This tourney has kind of been haunting me all year long. It's the last tourney I load in my schedule and I've FTd it plenty (including a 2nd) but never shipped it. Nice to get that monkey off my back.

To boot, I knocked out the lovely Cyndy Violette in 3rd place and picked up her bounty. Was weird seeing her in such a late night tourney, or even seeing her playing at all really. I just never cross paths with her or even see her in lobbies.

I also FTd the $30 1r1a but ran badly and busted 7th.

Tonight's session started off so so so horribly and I almost stopped loading after my first couple hours. Obviously I'm very happy I played it out.

Well this win ironically comes just one day after I make my "running below expectation" post and comes on the first day of the second half of the year. Hopefully that's a good sign :)

edit: also just realized I'm 2/3 of the way to a Triple Crown for Pocketfives. I would need a win on Stars and unfortunately only tourneys that start before 22:00 EST tonight (Friday 2nd) count. I think? I won the UB 30r last Friday night and it started at 22:00 so... pretty sure this is how the TC works. Anyway, I don't start my session until like 21:00 so idk. Maybe I'll throw in the NHG or something to have a tiny extra chance but I'm not counting on it. I just think it's a cool note.

2 comments:

PJS JR. said...

Congrats! Been following you all year. Hoping you get to 100k with time to spare. Good luck!

Jeremy said...

Nice job. Keep it up!