2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Quick Update

Haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd throw something up real quick.

Just got 4th in the 30c on FT. Also finished 9th in the $10k Sniper on UB tonight. Got 3rd in the 30r on UB a little less than a week ago. Stars has been a nightmare for me as always.

In my last 286 tourneys I've made a whopping $133.48. I'm starting to really question whether or not I can make 100K this year.

I keep saying/thinking I'm running below expectation but maybe I'm not. The game has gotten so much harder. More aggressive players forcing more showdowns. The edges are getting slimmer and I just don't think you can really rape it anymore.

I'm obviously feeling pretty negative and burned out right now but, who knows, maybe I'll hit some kind of heater or something and hit my goal after all.

3 comments:

SIZZURRP said...

Hey I was playing with you on that 30c on UB a little while back and I mentioned in the chat that I read your blog and asked if you were going to play in the FTOPS on FTP. I busted in that tourney but it seems you got 3rd place - good for you! Your success in online tournies is only something I can dream of. Keep in mind the variance for MTTs is extremly high so you aren't always going to win EVERY month. Keep your mind right and remember you always have the option to NOT PLAY. I find it helps me to take some time away from poker when things aren't going your way and by the time you get back you'll be hungry for the action again and be in a better mindset. Good luck & keep up the results!

alexandra said...

Very interesting..and I do agree with you that the games are much tougher these days.
But you'll make it, I'm sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Why cant you do well on stars?
Is the software different?