2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, July 17, 2015

I'm Back!



The game has changed.

Hi folks.. seems strange saying that after not posting in quite some time. A quick look below reveals my last post was over 4 years ago on 4/16/11 in the immediate aftermath of Black Friday. Feel free to read all about that below or online somewhere. This post (and posts going forward) start a new chapter.

First, some background/updates about me. Whether you were ever a reader of this blog (or if you've just found it) some things have changed with me.

Following BF, I took a "9-5" job and enrolled in community college. I completed my Associates Degree in Business Management. Through discipline, I saved up money, continued building my credit, and ultimately bought a house here in my hometown in Colorado.

Without going into a crazy long post here, suffice to say I've been a homeowner for nearly 2 years now, have a wonderful, supportive girlfriend, and hold a higher education degree (continuing on to get my Bachelors).

Getting somewhat back on track with the opening line above: what role does poker play in my life these days? Well, seeing as how I stayed in the United States after Black Friday, my options for playing in any kind of serious "midstakes" capacity, naturally, are limited.

Late last month I stumbled onto Bovada. After looking closer at the site, it turns out their payouts are incredibly reliable and their volume and MTT schedule is far more robust than I imagined was still available to US players.

So after scoping it out for awhile and following threads in some online forums regarding the site, I decided to make a marginal deposit and take up some small stakes MTTs.

I immediately had success and started getting serious about forming an evening MTT schedule. In just 12 days, I've played 244 MTTs (since July 5th) with six outright 1st place wins (2 last night) and 15 total final tables.

Due to Bovada's "anonymity policy", the only way to verify my results is by taking screenshots of the tourney lobbys. Readers of this blog know that this is something I've always done anyway so, no big deal! Below are the lobbys of each of the six MTTs I've won in the last 12 days.

7/5:   1st in $2.20 - 204 Players
7/6:   1st in $11 - 304 Players
7/9:   1st in $5.50 6max -  65 players
7/15: 1st in $11 KO - 77 Players
7/16: 1st in $27.50 KO 6max - 141 Players
7/16: 1st in $5.50 - 408 Players

Stay tuned for more folks, lots more fun stuff to come.. guaranteed. 

Hey follow me on Twitter @Adamsapple19 - I'll probably give you a follow in return. 









No comments: