2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Grinding Away..



Been playing some heavy volume, the kind of volume I need to be putting in. Between 25 and 30 MTTs/night. This volume will generate pretty good profit, even at a ~$16 ABI.

Deep runs, FTs, but can't catch any significant scores. My late-game run-bad is turned up high.

Lot's of crazy stuff I could complain about but I'm too tired. Below are 2 FTs from  tonight, finishing 7th and 4th.

The 4th place finish was super bitter, Min-open the button w/AA, SB has been very aggro. Sure enough he jams his ~25 BBs w/K10hh into my 24 BBs. I snap and watch the board fall 78JJ9. Pretty ridic obv. That was for the CL 3-handed against one marginal and one terrible player. That's how it goes though. Just gotta keep grindin', stay positive. Good things to come.

Graph/data at top updated.




No comments: