2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

First 4-figure Score Since Returning to Online/2015 Goal Set



As promised in the below post just 3 days ago, big things are coming. Not sure I'd call tonight "big", but I took a good step in the right direction by hitting my first 4-figure score on Bovada since "officially" starting back up online 3 weeks ago (after a 4+ year hiatus). It came in the form of 4/435 in the nightly $33 - 10K Guarantee.

1st place was worth >$2.7K but I couldn't get anything going 4-handed and ultimately got my 10 BBs in w/99 only to lose a flip to AKdd (board: xxxDxDxD).

It does come as a relief though, having been putting in substantial volume and hitting scores under 1K. I actually finished 7th in this same tourney just 5 nights ago, in an identical situation, just switched. Bricked out with AKhh to JJ on and xHxHx flop.

Below are the Lobby and Table Message screenshots for tonight's score.



















Tonight actually had the potential to be quite big. I finished 39/731 in the $55 Nightly 30K (~$7K for 1st) and finished 23/1216 in the $11 10K.

Coolered in both unfortunately.. ran JJ into KK in the 30K and got in a nasty spot w/77 in the 10K on a x7x all-Club flop, Villian holding A10cc of course. Couldn't fill up, was a huge pot, If he flops a flush there and fades the boat then good for him. Otherwise, I'm huge and poised for a deep run.

Both those lobbys are at the bottom of this posting.

So I'm going to be actively blogging with high frequency again and using Twitter going forward. So be sure to keep up with the latest and follow me @Adamsapple19 (easy link on the right). I'll be posting my schedule pretty soon and freshening up the blog a bit here in the days to come.

As mentioned in the title of this post, I've decided to set my goal for the year at minimum of 25K profit. In later posts I'll get more in depth on my thought process but for now just know that I have the remaining part of July and then five full months to reach the goal. Gonna be exciting so stay tuned!
















No comments: