2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Schedule

I withdrew a little bit and took a day off following the 3r win.

Over the last few days I struggled a bit to find a schedule I'm comfortable with. I think I've finally come up with something I'm very happy with (you'll find it on the Schedule Page if you're interested).

I'm excited to keep going. I love playing on all three sites. There are certain things I love about each site that makes the variety perfect.

As a tip, if you're trying to make a go of it in poker and are starting with a small roll and trying to build it up I highly recommend playing exclusively on UB. The fields are perfect in size and the players are just unbelievably awful. When you want to make more money you def will need to expand out to Stars or FT but starting on UB is prbly your best option imo.

GL out there.

No comments: