2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update

Had some real-life stuff going on there for a few days and ended up not playing for like the last five days of Feb. It's working out for the best cuz now I'm on a sleep cycle where I'm awake during the day.

I'm getting sick of being awake all night and sleeping all day. I don't feel like I'm part of the world ha. So anyway I'm gonna try out this daytime schedule and see how I like it. I might even join a gym and start getting some exercise. Doubt anything bad can come from that.

1 comment:

buffyslayer1 said...

hey man

i think we play a ton together, in fact your schedule is almost identical to mine i think on stars UB and FTP!

I added your blog to mine fwiw

gl bud