2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I LOVE Making These Posts

The night started off at 6pm for me as usual. The first two tourneys I load are the $11 KO non-guarantee on Full Tilt and the $3r 40K Guaranteed on Stars. About four hours later the $11 KO ended with a good result.















Finally, ten hours later at 4am, the $3r on Stars ended.
















Three-handed I had 58% of the chips in play. My two opponents were good players who knew what they were doing. We made an ICM chop whereby I ended up losing only 7.3% from first-place money. It was definitely worth it to me to virtually lock up first place money w/o having to beat the other two players (who collectively controlled 42% of the chips and weren't going to make many mistakes). I walked away w/ $5,800 from a $9 investment.

All I can say right now is IT'S ABOUT GOD-DAMN TIME!!!!

Sorry but I needed to get that out of my system ha. If you've been reading my blog for the last couple months you know I've been playing my ass off since the start of the year to rebuild my roll. It was forty-six days of pure frustration until tonight.

Okay so my roll is just shy of 10K right now so obv I'll be moving up in stakes as I've been talking about so much. I may withdraw some money so I'm not sure what my schedule will be yet but w/e it is it's gonna be good.

2011 Here I Come!

7 comments:

PokerPlayingLibertine said...

Nice scores!

I got 7th in that $3r, TimeForHeros on Stars, read your blog for a while so was super glad you took it down after I got KO'd!

Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats Adam!! You deserve this after the last couple of months!!

Boandaro

Unknown said...

great job man, u deserve it!

Anonymous said...

good job man you deserve it!!

Nickv50

Anonymous said...

The heater has begun!
Congrats!

janmoh

Snaillik9 said...

Congrats sir. Obv long time coming. Hope its only the warm-up of the heater.

Jeremy said...

Congrats Adam!