2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vegas Update

It's been a very fun trip so far. I got in late Monday afternoon and didn't have time to do any tourneys @ The Venetian so I played the little $65 buy-in @ The Sahara where I'm staying and took it down for $1600ish. Ninety-two players. Was definitely a blast. Then I played the $330 Deepstack @ The Venetian yesterday and bustod in like level nine with QQ < JJ aipf AQ9108 (so gay) for a monster pot. There were 300 players and first paid just over 26K. Sigh. I am going to hit one of these someday.

Anyway afer that I played the 7pm $120 tourney with 151 players and bustod 10th. Following that I played 1/2 NL for 14 consecutive hours all thru the night and walked with 2K. I was so exhausted that I couldn't even play the deepstack tourney @ noon today and had to come back to my hotel room for some sleep. Oh well.

I'm playing some incredible poker right now and my reads and my aggression and my confidence are all at the right levels. I'm considering extending my trip for a few extra days but I'm not sure yet. Hope fully all continues to go well.

Also I've been meeting some sick sick good poker players who couldn't be any cooler. Last night I played with this guy Adam whos the same age as me and also makes his living playing online poker. We joked around for hours and talked poker strategy on the cash table. I really enjoy playing live more than I enjoy playing online but I wouldn't give up online poker for the world. Its so good to get out from in front of the computer and interact with "real" players.

Well hopefully theres more to update soon. Glglglgllglglglgl everyone!

2 comments:

Keith said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Sick poker skills too imo. So when are you making the big move?

J said...

nice man ill have to talk to you before i go to vegas about the good MTTs....keep it up!