2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update

Been about ten days since I posted. Not much going on. Been playing live home games around town a lot lately and its been getting in the way of my online play. I'm down -1650 playing 2/5 live and it pisses me off cuz not only are these live cash games not worth my time (when compared to online play) but now I'm really frustrated from all the ridic fish suckouts. And when I get frustrated I usually keep at it until I get the result I want. So I'll prbly be playing live fairly often (at least a couple times a week) trying to get my money back. Ha its silly I know but thats how I am.

I've been putting in some decent volume the last couple days online and its been fairly rough. The last FT I made was on Feb 2nd on stars where I got 4th in the $77 6max for like $1450. Haven't made much noise since then. I also haven't won a 45-man in what feels like weeks. Been stuck getting 2nds 3rds and 4ths. Obvs I'm not running too hot at the moment. I did have a deep run in the $109 rebuy FTOPS event where I finished like 150ish out of 2200ish for a min cash.

So I'm gonna be back online playing at least five nights a week and try to play live the other two nights. This should be a good balance. Let the pwnage begin again imo.

On a non-poker topic I've been watching the show "Cold Case" a lot lately. TNT shows reruns late at night almost every night and I'm totally addicted to this show. I'm also pretty sure I'm in love with Kathryn Morris (right), the lead detective in the show. Shes got such a soft, pretty face I can't take my eyes off of her. She reminds me of Elizabeth Shue (left) for some reason, the girlfriend from "Back to the Future" and "Leaving Las Vegas". I'm a total sucker for a pretty face. Anyway if they never stopped making "Cold Case" I wouldn't be upset. The show starts off with a flashback to the year the murder took place and they play a few Top Ten songs from that year. Then throughout the episode they show the characters as they were at the time of the murder and how they are in the present. They come up with some pretty incredible stories.

Well I'll have some posts pretty soon of some final tables. When I get motivated to play I usually don't slow down until I get some results. I'm feeling the bug again after feeling "bluh" about online poker for a week or so now.

gl guys and girls

5 comments:

Keith said...

Keep your head up man. The inevitable downswing won't last forever, although, sometimes it may seem that it does.

Andrew Ko said...

Live players are soo bad.. I always run bad against live players too! I dont get enough hands/hour to beat the bad fishes!! :S

Jason M Walker said...

Didn't you can 4th in a $109 f/o on Tilt last night for $4k

Anonymous said...

Cmon man Elizabeth shue was in BTTF II and III, not the original. She was in Karate Kid I though. Good blog, enjoy reading your poker exploits

The Poker Cycle said...

I'm hearing you, i'm in love with her too. Also the show is directed well too. Good luck in Vegas