2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, February 27, 2009

Irony

On Tuesday I bought a very nice used truck, A black Chevy S-10. Its puuurty.

I paid for it with cash, poker money (brag obv :)

On Thursday I found out my drivers license was getting suspended for six months.

Neat.

Apparently I had a few speeding tickets and went over my point limit. It also didn't help that I've had my license suspended a couple times before and that I've had seventeen speeding tickets since 2001 ha. Its nothing to brag about but if there were an award for most speeding tickets 9 to 14 MPH over the speed limit I'd be the winner. Just to be clear I've never had a DUI or any kind of reckless driving ticket. In fact I've never even been in a wreck. I'm a pretty safe driver to be honest I'm just a magnet for countless minor speeding infractions.

My lawyer says theres a small chance he can get this thing repealed or some legal term but he doesn't sound too confident so I'm not holding my breath.

I'm trying to view this as a positive thing. I'm trying to take the "Whenever one door closes another one opens" approach. This is how I'm seeing this situation:

In the past whenever I've had success online with tourneys I would get burned out and not feel much like playing anymore. I'd take a week off or I would go play live games around town or just mess around at night and not play poker. I was wasting so much potential online success. Well the "opportunity" here is that I'm pretty much stuck at home for a long time and this forces me to play poker online. This has got to be +EV given my success in MTTs and 45-man SNGs.

I would like to set some kind of goal to accomplish in online poker between now and August 24th (when I get my license reinstated). I'm open to suggestions.

Nothing much else going on. I'm planning on going back out to Vegas in early April for the next Venetian Deep Stack Series. Between now and then though, for the month of March, its gonna be a serious online grind for me.

Well thats it. I should be posting pretty frequently now that I'll be home and playing a lot. I hope its all good news :)

glglglglgllglglglglgl

No comments: