2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, February 20, 2009

Airports

I'm at the airport in Salt Lake City waiting for four hours for my plane so I can fly home to Colorado. God I hate airports and I hate flying. I'm not sure exactly what it is about aviation travel but I know standing in massive lines at McCarren Airport in Vegas and being hearded around like cattle is no picnic. Anyway...

I ended up making nearly 5K in Vegas playing 1/2 and 2/5 cash and a small tourney win. Thats not bad for four days of play. I played for nearly three days straight and it was an absolute blast. I can't wait to go back again. The Venetian is running the Deepstack events again in April and I'm prbly gonna be heading out for a full two weeks and playing 10 or 12 tourneys.

I met tons of awesome poker players and made a few online contacts so it'll be cool running into them online after having played live with them.

Tonight I've got a poker league tournament but starting Saturday I'm excited to get back to grinding online MTTs again and making FTs. There is nothing like the thrill of playing in high pressure money situations where you can sense your opponents hesitation and put the pressure on full throttle.

My birthday is Sunday also. I'm not sure how I feel about turning twenty-seven. All I know is I'm definitely not getting any younger and there are certain things I want to have accomplished before I'm thirty. Oh well more on all that later.

glglglglgl

No comments: