2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ship the 20r

Shipped the afternoon 20r on full tilt for $5575. Yummy. I was under 5 BBs with fifteen players left but hung in there then caught a sick rush of cards at the FT including AA > QQ and JJ > 99 and a sick gutshot on the final hand where I bluff-committed myself to the pot and hit lol. Ppl will call me a luckbox but I play to win and I play aggressively. We don't have any control over the cards but we do have control over the amount of pressure we apply to our opponents and the spots we pick.

Anyway this was a nice little boost for me to end the month of Feb. I only had two FTs coming into today. Granted I haven't been putting in much volume but its still frustrating to go a while w/o a good score. Back at it tomorrow.

gllglglglglgllglglglgllgl

2 comments:

The Poker Cycle said...

well done mate....i enjoy your blog....keep it up.

J said...

gj bud