2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sharkscope Update #2

I've played forty-two $26 45-man SNGs since my last post. They have been spread out over the last five days. I'm only playing an average of 8/day though it feels like more. Oh well. Here are the results:





The top stat is my overall sharkscope numbers including all my 9-mans. The middle stat is all my 45-mans, both the $10 and $26 buy-ins combined. The bottom stat is just the $26 45-mans that I switched to five days ago. Obvs I'm running sick good (though it doesn't feel like it) with a 66% ROI and I'm sure that will come down over time. Sixty-six tourneys is hardly a good sample size.

Here is my 45-man graph. You can clearly see how the first 130 or so games were $10 buy-ins and where the switch to the $26s were made:

















So while the 45-mans are going well I've been experiencing the usual frustration that comes with MTTs. I've cashed a couple MTTs but nothing worth mentioning. Standard.

I feel like I've got a great schedule of MTTs going and if I can get myself to play everyday and not stop early because I get so frustrated over consecutive bad beats then I can put up some solid MTT numbers. I have no clue how guys like sprstoner can play tourneys ALL DAY LONG and stay level headed and not get frustrated and burned out and want to stop playing before they go crazy. I envy these players and their mindsets.

1 comment:

Andrew Ko said...

hey man
tough break in the 40k last night :|
don't worry though! keep up the good work and you will take it down eventually!