2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sharkscope Update #1

I take my poker stats very seriously. Keeping excellent numbers is one thing that motivates me to excel. Starting now I will be tracking my Sharkscope SNG numbers here on my blog with occasional updates as I get 50 or so new results in. I'm playing just 45-mans at the moment and I only have 100 or so under my belt. I will display a screen shot of my 45-man SNG results, my overall SNG results, and my SNG graph. This will certainly help keep me motivated to play and continue to put up good numbers. Also I would love to make a sharkscope leaderboard at some point but its no secret thats not an easy feat. We'll see. Heres my first Sharkscope Update:





3 comments:

The Eureka Kid said...

Hey mate, nice blog you have going here. Want to trade links with me?
Hit me up at eurekakid.com if you do.

Peace.

Andrew Ko said...

hey man,
i'm also a FullTilt player who plays mid-stakes MTT as well. My biggest cash was 6th place in the Fulltilt 32K Garentee.
I'm working towards getting a first place like you!
We should keep in touch..
Do you have aim or msn?
Keep up the good work!
Andrew Ko

adamsapple19 said...

Andrew, email me: adamsapple1919@gmail.com