2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disappointment

On Friday night I finished 15th in the 40K and missed out on the final table and the 11K 1st place money compliments of Annette15 and a nasty beat. Then on Saturday night I finished 9th in the same tourney compliments of my overaggressive tendencies. That was just the 3rd hand into the FT. Back to back deep runs in a large tourney and I couldn't pull out a top three finish in either. Puke. Whatever. I'm really hard on myself for some reason and I HATE when I don't capitalize on highly profitable opportunities.

Ok well time to move on.

The 45 mans have been a little rough the last few days though I've still managed to show a little bit of profit. The rest of the MTTs have been so-so with a few deep runs here and there. I satted into the 65K again tonight but busted in the 2nd hour with 1010 < JJ. I played the 20r 6 max tonight and cashed it. I think I'm going to add this tourney into my daily schedule for sure because all the other tourneys in my lineup have between 600 and 1800 players every night while this 20r 6 max only draws between 150 and 200 players daily. Also 6 max really suits my aggressive, liberal 3-betting game well.

I'm playing incredibly well right now and seeing situations for what they are very clearly. I'm hardly hesitant to follow my gut and make a move. I'm really looking forward to having a lot of success in tourneys soon.

I'm flying to Michigan for a week to visit friends and possibly look at moving up there with them for awhile. I'll be back before Xmas to finish out the month of December strong. I'm in the top 100 on the Full Tilt MTT leaderboard right now and I'd like to finish in the top 100 this month. Next month I'll finish top 50 for sure.

2 comments:

J said...

Keep it up man....sick beat in the $40K but keep at it and you'll hit it.

Anonymous said...

PAINFUL!! I know but your a pimp and youll hit one of these real soon..just keep your head....thanks for the help recently man im lookin forward to keep poundin these things