2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, December 26, 2008

Back From Michigan, Back to the Grind

My trip to Michigan lasted a couple days longer due to some really nasty weather. I'm prbly gonna move up there pretty soon and live with my friends. Anyway My first full day back was today, Christmas. I had an interesting session. 2/22 in the 45 mans and ran -$248. Only pulled out a 2nd and a 6th. Bluh. Played my new schedule of MTTs that I came up with before I left for
Michigan. This is it:













I only cashed the 6 max $20r but I almost made the FT. I finished a pretty disappointing 8th. With 14 left I was 2nd in chips with ~60 BBs and pretty monstrous. But then this shove-monkey to my direct left kept moving all-in virtually EVERY time I opened. It was unreal. A lot of my opens were legit but I really couldn't call his shoves. I was opening 2.5x and he was shipping like 30x every time. It was brutal. Anyway I slipped in stack size and finally busted with 18 BBs (AK lost to AQhh). Holding there puts me back in the hunt. Oh well. Another Day Another Tourney.

I'm loving my nightly MTT schedule because it keeps me following proper BR guidelines while at the same time putting in some nice volume. This helps to keep my confidence high even when I have a bad run.

Here are my 45-man SNG results thus far this month:



Tonight's results really took a bite out of my monthly stats but oh well. If I could run this well in 45-mans all the time I'd be a happy camper. Judging by some of the 45-man regular's results I believe I can.

I'm gonna be out there everyday I can playing tourneys heavily and I expect I'm gonna make some noise. Watch out for me.

No comments: