2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

$26 into $8,627... Tell me thats not sexy...

I won the 32K on Full Tilt last night and I decided its time for me to start my own poker blog. So, without further a due, here it is... its just amazing I know ha.

Here's the scoop: I love tournament poker. Its my passion. I'm not the best tournament player in the world but I think I'm pretty damn good. I play with a lot of emotion and I like to apply a lot of pressure to my opponents. I love SNGs and MTTs and lately I've been playing a lot of 45-man SNGs with a couple MTTs running simultaneously. Its frustrating to no end because most days I don't come out on top. But thats OK because I don't think you're supposed to come out on top most days in tournament poker. Its a sick trade-off: hours and days and weeks of agony for a brief day of pure joy when you hit a substantial score. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrates man
rob456;)

J said...

Hey good job man. I saw your blog link on sprstoner's blog. I also play 45mans and now starting to play some MTTs also.

Good luck to you...If you need 45man motivation check out my blog.