2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

20r FT/End of Month Update

I FTd the $20 rebuy 6max tonight and got 3rd place. This is the one I finished 8th in on Xmas day a week ago. My AK lost to AQ on Xmas and my AK lost to AQ tonight... sigh. Oh well. $2K for 3rd isn't bad I suppose its just always a major disappointment not to win especially when you get the money in sick good too. Then I just missed the FT of the $10 rebuy tonight going out a disappointing 11th after being 2/14 in chips for the longest time. Oh well again.

December was a great month overall. I won the 32K on Dec 2nd for $8600 then practically had back-to-back FTs in the $75 40K a week later and now finishing 3rd in the $20 rebuy 6max is definitely a solid way to end the month. I even took 10 days off in there going to Michigan to visit friends. Another solid acheivement is my 45-man results. I can't believe I made 2.5K this month playing $26 45-mans. I'm definitely going to keep grinding these little puppies. Here are the results of those for the month:





And the graph:




















Overall I made $9,619 profit in scheduled MTTs and $3,067 in profit in 45 and 90-man SNGs for a total of $12,686 in profit this month. And I did this with an average tourney buy-in of only $28. I feel like I've worked hard this month setting a schedule and being consistent and getting in there and playing everyday no matter how awful I was running.






Also I will finish in the top 200 on the full tilt MTT leaderboard for the month and get entry into the leaderboard tourney in Jan. Thats not a great big deal but still pretty cool. I would have prbly finished top 50 if not for missing like 13 days of play this month.

Look out 2009... I'm here and I'm gonna crush you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job man keep it up!! Now clear your head of December and start all over againe fresh for January!! Happy New Year!

sprstoner said...

good shit dude... kiu

J said...

Good month sir. Good luck in 2009.